MAV BIPOC Creators Initiative
The strength and beauty of our online cannabis community is rooted in its diversity. To further encourage diversity in online cannabis content, we created the MAV BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) Creators Initiative, an ongoing program to provide free functional glass to BIPOC creatives.
With this program, we aim to empower creatives from underrepresented communities to express their joy of cannabis and add to the diversity of online cannabis content.
- Each month, (5) creatives who meet program requirements will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and offered (1) free piece each from a routinely updated product list.
- Product list depends on piece availability and may change without notice.
Complete the following application and please share with us what inspired you to become a cannabis content creator:
- Must be a BIPOC content creator with less than 10k followers on Instagram
- Must be 21+
- Must be in the U.S.
- Must not already own a MAV piece
- Must demonstrate consistent online cannabis content creation